- Book Co-Edited and Authored by Rose Lapiere: Nature-Based Play and Expressive Therapies: Interventions for working with children, teens and families. This book is for therapist integrating nature into their practice. Read more about the book and order from this link: www.natureplayresources.com
- 10 Nature Activities to Help Your Family Get Through the Pandemic: www.childrenandnature.org/2020/03/16/10-nature-activities-to-help-get-your-family-through-the-pandemic/?mc_cid=831655f09b&mc_eid=8896fb837b&fbclid=IwAR022ndaokJ6iwGt8lXKub_6h2-RkJKdB_la1auMxyXT6OrnVcHWgoluHG4
- For movement activities inside try this: Youtube kids app for yoga poses and aerobic exercises and you can always play freeze dance, freeze tag and fitness challenges (who can hold plank the longest or do the most sit-ups). Amazon Prime Members get access to free work out video's as well.
- Activities for Parents and Therapist- check out my YouTube channel- subscribe: www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUItSGJm8SQ&t=3s
- Books and other products that can be helpful to conquer their worry & learn how to practice mindfulness: (Some of the links are affiliate partner links. If you should decide to make a purchase your cost is the same and we receive some commission).